[Rtk-users] Joseph back projection filter

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Aug 12 04:53:40 EDT 2013

Hi Cyril,
I can't remember exactly, this backprojection filter is quite
experimental and not used a lot. After a quick check at the code, it
seems that I kept an image of the backprojection weights to accumulate
them and divide by their sum. The size of this image is taken from the
largest possible region.
Since this filter has been written, the behavior of the Joseph forward
projection filter has been given the possibility to be templated with
functors. I think the backprojection filter should be rewritten to use
that possibility.
Simon