[Rtk-users] deriving from rtk::ProjectionGeometry ...

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Oct 17 10:44:08 EDT 2012

Hi,
Yes, this is intentional. FDK requires more than matrices to compute,
e.g., the angular gaps
(http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry.html#ae821fb8a5d01b6dd947fc5f8e54cd676).
Just search in the code for where the geometry object is used and
you'll understand.

What you describe is a rtk::ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry so you
are going to lose more time doing a new geometry file than learning
how to use rtk::ThreeDCircularProjectionGeometry. If you give us some
details and/or an example, we can help you doing the conversion. The
parameters should be very intuitive.
Simon