[Rtk-users] rtkfdkcudatest bug

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Dec 5 03:34:34 EST 2012

I can already tell you that we will never have it running on any
workstation! But we are doing our best...
It would help if you would tell us the output of the test fail and if
you would try to catch the exceptions in your inline test and tell us
what is the error you get, for example using the macro
TRY_AND_EXIT_ON_ITK_EXCEPTION. It is a lot more informative than the
line where there is a crash...
Thanks in advance,
Simon