[Paraview] Sequence of TIFF

edgar at openmail.cc edgar at openmail.cc
Wed Sep 19 23:56:18 EDT 2018

Hello,

I am a beginner in the use of ParaView. I would like to show the
deformation of a mesh on top of a series of tiff images, where
0001.tiff
0002.tiff

correspond to instants 1, 2, etc. I can open the TIFF files in ParaView.
I tried setting a Force Time filter on each of them. The images are
displayed, but I would like to show them only at the specified time
frame. Is that possible? Thanks!