[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] [Paraview-developers] time to kill the mailing lists?

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Wed Sep 5 12:01:08 EDT 2018

+1

Alan

On 9/5/18, 9:58 AM, "Paraview-developers on behalf of Utkarsh Ayachit" <paraview-developers-bounces at public.kitware.com on behalf of utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:

    Folks,

    We have moved to Discourse (quite successfully). Given the latest
    round of phishing emails, with spam email masquerading as being sent
    by legitimate users, may be it's time to close the paraview mailing
    list? I expect we can shut down the mailing list with a default reply
    message instructing any sender to use discourse.paraview.org instead.

    Thoughts? Objections?

    Utkarsh