[Paraview] Delaunay3D

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue May 22 16:15:50 EDT 2018

Weiguang,

I just want to clarify something quickly with your question. When you say “some of the points are ignored in the process of Delauney triangulation” and “dangling points,” do you mean that you can see some spheres that are inside the rest of the spheres?

I note in your description that you said you are looking at the wireframe of the Delaunay triangulation. The wireframe representation actually only shows the wireframe of the surface. You will not see the edges on the interior of the mesh, so any points that are on the interior will not look connected even if they are.

Instead of showing the wireframe, run the Extract Edges filter (which will show a wireframe of all edges). Does that connect the points like you expect?

-Ken