[Paraview] Centers of rotation with multiple views

eric greenwade eric.greenwade at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:31:58 EDT 2018

I have several (5) 3d cubes which I would like to have rotate in sync, each around its own center. However, when I get one centered, some of the others seem to move off-center at the same time. In the image, the 5th cube is centered, but the first four are off to the left. If I center one of the others, all the cubes move a little, some become centered, others not. In particulate the 5th image (far right) is no longer centered.

Any ideas, thoughts, experiences, etc. would be greatly welcomed.

-eric