[Paraview] control comparative render in python?

Sgouros, Thomas thomas_sgouros at brown.edu
Fri May 11 09:05:21 EDT 2018

Hi Utkarsh:

I understand, perhaps you're right that comparative render is not what I'm
after. What I want is just to see two different data sets using the same
visualization side by side, with cameras linked as they are with the
comparative view. I can create the visualizations I want in the Qt client
or in python. But apparently I could just use some direction on the best
approach to link the cameras and make the views appear side-by-side.

Thank you,

-Tom