[Paraview] generic NetCDFreader support for CellData

Engelen, J. van (Joeri) j.vanengelen1 at uu.nl
Thu May 3 12:09:53 EDT 2018

Hi Cory,

I had put OutputType on Image, and afterwards added the Programmable Filter.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3E309.A2F59290]

This is what I roughly expect to see (shown is the PointData):
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D3E309.A2F59290]

But this is what I get as CellData:
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3E309.A2F59290]

I have had similar issues like this before with CellData. I will try at my home computer whether it works there (see if it is not a bad installation I have)