[Paraview] isosurfaces & slices, lights/shadows

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu May 3 09:10:45 EDT 2018

We can't yet restrict lights to specific objects.

However you can get the effect you want by turning up the ambient
intensity and turning off the diffuse intensity on the objects you
want to be independent of the light (the slices).

See Ambient and Diffuse sliders in the GUI or from python do something
like the following:
obj = FindSource("Slice1")
rep = GetRepresentation()
rep.Diffuse = 0