[Paraview] Down sample data?

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Sat Mar 31 14:24:09 EDT 2018

Hi John,

It depends on what type of grid you have. For image data, rectilinear grid
or structured grid the extract subset filter is probably the best (for
other grid types it will be grayed out since it's not applicable to those
grid types). Otherwise, you can use resample with dataset.

Note that both of these will work nicely with point data but for cell data
you may want to use the cell data to point data filter first.