[Paraview] How to interrupt macros/Python script ?

Miguel Aguirre aguirre.utn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 02:52:33 EDT 2018

Hello,

I’m testing some macros and Python Shell scripts. One of them requires an
iteration: it places the slice plane at several positions in order to
integrate values at each position. However, I found that once the
macro/script is executed, it is impossible to stop it (which annoys the
debugging process). I already tested "exit()" command in the Python Shell
but it does not works.  There is way to interrupt the process?

Thanks in advance.

Miguel Angel AGUIRRE