[Paraview] Can Paraview use the GPU instead of the CPU?

Mohamed Beshr mbeshr1986 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:43:32 EDT 2018

Thank you Mathieu for your reply. Regarding point 2 I have few questions:
1. I see the volume rendering mode (which I can switch between smart and
CPU based) when I select a wavelet for instance. However, I can't see it
when I choose unstructured cell type as the source (and this applies to my
data set coming from CFD results). In that latter case, I get the select
mapper drop down menu which has the options of projected tetra/z
sweep/bunyk ray cast/resample to image. Is there a way to ensure volume
rendering is done using the GPUs in that case?
2. In the case described above, when I select resample to image, the color
of the model gets messed up (it becomes one color). Is there a way to get
it back to normal?
Thanks.

--
Best Regards,