[Paraview] Visualization of parcels in paraview without surface

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Mar 28 09:49:07 EDT 2018

It's unclear what you're trying to do. If you can share a sample dataset,
maybe that'll help. If all your data is coming from the same datasource,
may splitting it up into the surface and spray parcels will let you control
opacity. Filters like Extract Block, Threshold, Clip, etc can be used to do
that -- but depends on your data characteristics.

Utkarsh