[Paraview] XML plugin based on programmable filter with a slider

Shuhao Wu shuhao at shuhaowu.com
Thu Mar 22 17:55:12 EDT 2018

Hello Alessandro:

It may be possible but it's not obvious to me. I suspect I can use the
ArrayListDomain xml element but I don't quite understand how it works. I
also don't have time right now to dive into the PV source code.

I do see from the Threshold filter:

       <DoubleVectorProperty command="ThresholdBetween"
                             default_values="0 0"
                             label="Threshold Range"
                             name="ThresholdBetween"
                             number_of_elements="2"
                             panel_widget="double_range">
         <ArrayRangeDomain name="range">
           <RequiredProperties>
             <Property function="Input"
                       name="Input" />
             <Property function="ArraySelection"
                       name="SelectInputScalars" />
           </RequiredProperties>
         </ArrayRangeDomain>
       </DoubleVectorProperty>

Perhaps someone from the Paraview development team can chime in on this
issue? I'll be happy to add it once I understand how it actually works.

Thanks,
Shuhao