[Paraview] Compiling Paraview on CentOS7

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Thu Mar 22 04:22:27 EDT 2018

Hello Paul

This is an environement variable, so the simplest way is to run paraview
from a terminal :

Applications -> System Tools -> Terminal

Then enter the following command

cd /path/to/your/build/of/paraview
MESA_GL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=3.3 ./bin/paraview

If that works you may consider adding it to your environnement variables in
your .bashrc file
export MESA_GL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=3.3

Best,

Mathieu Westphal