[Paraview] vtkTable display

Manochehr Bahavar manoch at iris.washington.edu
Tue Mar 20 14:30:09 EDT 2018

I also noticed that I am receiving these generic warnings when I open the SpreadSheetView! Although they are warning, could they play any role?

Thanks,

—manoch

Generic Warning: In /Users/kitware/dashboards/buildbot-slave/8275bd07/source-paraview/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/Core/vtkSMPropertyHelper.cxx, line 511
Failed to locate property: OSPRayMaterialLibrary

Generic Warning: In /Users/kitware/dashboards/buildbot-slave/8275bd07/source-paraview/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/Core/vtkSMPropertyHelper.cxx, line 831
Call not supported for the current property type.