[Paraview] state file

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Mar 20 08:56:26 EDT 2018

Denis,

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 2:13 AM, denis cohen <denis.cohen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Cory,
> I am using  5.5.0-RC3 64 bit on Linux (recently downloaded)
> Do you mean that you can't open the data file or the pvsm file?
> Denis

With ParaView 5.2, I can open the original files that were present when I
saved the state file (e.g. file0000.vtu, file0001.vtu, file0002.vtu), but
when I add additional .vtu files in the sequence (e.g., file0003.vtu,
vile0004.vtu, etc), restart ParaView, load the state file again, just those
original data files are loaded (file0000.vtu, file0001.vtu, file0002.vtu).
They are different file types, yes, but the behavior should be the same
regardless of file type. I get the same behavior in 5.5.0-RC3.

Do you recall in which version of ParaView the behavior you wish to see
last worked?

Thanks,
Cory

--