[Paraview] vtkTable display

Manochehr Bahavar manoch at iris.washington.edu
Mon Mar 19 13:02:52 EDT 2018

Hello,

I am creating a Python programmable filter and I need to provide user some additional information. I have been using RenameSource to pass the needed information to user using pipeline object names. The rather long pipeline object names have not been causing an issue. However, I just tried to display a vtkTable and realized that because of the long names, the drop-down in the table panel takes too much horizontal space and causes the table panel to be too wide! Is there a better way of displaying the information or is there any way I can force the table panel to open under my display table and not next to it.

I will appreciate any help

Best,

—manoch