[Paraview] QUESTION ABOUT SLICE

Miguel Aguirre aguirre.utn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 04:30:17 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'am trying to use "Slice" and then "Plot Data" in order to obtain multiple
survey lines in a 2D CFD simulation. I have 2 questions :

1) If i use one single slice, the plotted data is not a continuous line.
Instead, it shows some bad conectivity between points (See attached figure
"Slice - single plane.png"). How can I solve it ?
2) When I use multiple slice, the plotted data is merged into one single
array as you can see in the other attached file ( "Slice - multiple
planes.png").However, i really need one array for every slice because this
multiple output will be treated later. There is a solution for this ?

Concerning the second question, i remark here that making multiple
"PlotOnIntersectionCurves" and then "GroupdataSets" is not a viable option
for me because I need to plot n-lines.

Thanks in advance.

Miguel Angel AGUIRRE