[Paraview] XML Drop down list problem

Miguel Aguirre aguirre.utn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 01:59:00 EST 2018

Hello,

I’m trying to do a Programmable Source with a drop down list like this
(“ParametricSource” plugin example):

https://github.com/themiwi/ParaView/blob/master/Examples/Plugins/ParametricSource/ParametricSource.xml

Where the displayed properties menu depends on the selected option in the
drop down list. My goal is to allow to set some variables of the Python
executed script depending on the user’s first drop down selection. My code
is very similar to the classic HelixSource :

https://github.com/themiwi/ParaView/blob/master/Examples/Plugins/HelixSource/helix.xml

However, the ParametricSource XML seems to work only with parametric
functions. I cannot find the way to adapt it for the Helix Programable
Source. Do you have some idea for solving this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Miguel Angel AGUIRRE
.