[Paraview] Rendering All RenderView's Simultaneously Without Linking Them

Léo Pessanha leonardopessanha74 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 13:12:41 EDT 2018

Hi,

It's large data on HPC sometimes trough Megabit Ethernet, so my FPS is kind
of low.

Rendering one by one takes N times the FPS where N is the number of
RenderView's.

Rendering them all simultaneously would be a huge increase in usage.

Thanks in advance,
Leonardo Pessanha
Laboratory of Computational Methods in Engineering
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - COPPE
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil