[Paraview] OpenVR reset position of translated objects

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Mon Jun 25 10:24:01 EDT 2018

I believe if you send to VR again, even if you are already in VR, it may do
what you want, at least worth a shot.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 10:03 AM Cory Quammen <cory.quammen at kitware.com>
wrote:

> Stefan,
>
> I haven't tried this, but maybe you could run the "Group Datasets" filter
> to group the geometry and streamlines together?
>
> Best,
> Cory
>
> On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 9:09 AM <StefanProbst at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I am doing different tests with the OpenVR Plugin. So far it is very
>> interesting.
>>
>> I have however a problem with the usage.
>>
>> For example I have a geometry with a flow flield and visualize the
>> geometry and the streamlines. If I grab the geometry, I only move the
>> geometry and the streamlines stay in place. Can anybody give me an advice
>> to align the geometry and the streamlines to each other without loading the
>> full simulation?
>>
>> Thank you and best regards
>>            Stefan
>> Powered by www.kitware.com
>>
>> ParaView discussion is moving! Please visit
>> https://discourse.paraview.org/ for future posts.

>> http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView

> --
> Cory Quammen
> Staff R&D Engineer
> Kitware, Inc.
>
> ParaView discussion is moving! Please visit
> https://discourse.paraview.org/ for future posts.

Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer
Kitware Inc.
101 East Weaver Street
Carrboro, North Carolina
27510 USA

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.