[Paraview] Pb with programmable filter with vtkThreshold

LB bravo.loic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 06:30:01 EDT 2018

Hi,

I’m trying to create a PythonProgrammableFilter using vtk and the
vtkThreshold filter.

There seems to be a problem when I load a state file containing that filter
in ParaView.

I’ve attached a state file created with ParaView 5.5.0 showing the problem.

The pipeline contains two programmable filters with exactly the same code.

When I load that state file in Paraview :

-          The first filter shows an unstructured grid with 0 cells

-          The second filter shows as expected an unstructured grid with 18
cells

Then, if I add some spaces in the first filter and run it again it returns
as expected a grid with 18 cells.

I think there must be something that is not well initialized in the first
run but I can’t find why.

Do you have any idea on what is missing ?

Thanks for the help.

Best regards.

Loïc