[Paraview] Incorrectly reading Int64 values from XDMF file on Windows (5.5.2)

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Jun 19 15:16:46 EDT 2018

I have an HDF5 file with an XDMF wrapper that reads just fine on macOS using ParaView 5.5.2 but on Windows using 5.5.2 when I visualize the Int64 array where ALL the values should be 20 every other slice of data is 0. This is a "ImageData" type geometry. I am happy to share the files. Just not sure what is going wrong or if there is a bug in the XDMF reader or ParaView or my .xdmf file.

--
Michael Jackson | Owner, President
      BlueQuartz Software
[e] mike.jackson at bluequartz.net