[Paraview] Screenshot bug (color legend)

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Jun 15 15:42:02 EDT 2018

Hi Lev,

Are you changing the image dimensions when you save out the screenshot?

If so, in the "Save Screenshot Options" dialog, click on the gear icon in
the upper right and change the "Font Scaling" option to "Do not scale
fonts", and see if that improves the output.

Thanks,
Cory

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 3:33 PM Lev Karatun <lev.karatun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was trying to save screenshots with Paraview 5.5.0 64bit on CentOs, but
> the color legend doesn't save the way it looks on the screen.
> Please see the screenshots here:
> https://image.ibb.co/eFn8kJ/paraview_screenshot_bug_screen.png
> https://image.ibb.co/c59M5J/paraview_screenshot_bug_result.png
>
> Any help on how to solve this will be appreciated!
> Thanks  in advance!
>
> Best regards,
> Lev Karatun.
>
> ParaView discussion is moving! Please visit
> https://discourse.paraview.org/ for future posts.

Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer
Kitware, Inc.