[Paraview] PythonProgrammableFilters Multiple Input Ports

Bane Sullivan banesulli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 00:19:52 EDT 2018

Hi Gaël,

Thank you for your help! I was aware of this way to add multiple inputs to
a programmable filter and FYI if you would like to have a dialog appear in
the PV GUI to select the inputs in a non-arbitrary order then try making
several InputProperty attributes in the XML rather than using the
multiple_input variable.

Unfortunately, this still does not address my original issue. I need the
inputs to each be on their own port rather than multiple connections on a
single port. This is because I will implement the ability to select input
arrays from each port via drop down menus.

Does anyone know how to give the vtkPythonProgrammableFilter multiple input
ports or a means to select input arrays to process when having multiple
connections on one port? I have a robust means of selecting input arrays
for just one input but I cannot get it to work for more than one input.

Thank you,

Bane