[Paraview] Adding Filters to Catalyst

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Jun 7 10:25:11 EDT 2018

Hi Gregg,

Catalyst will use all of the MPI ranks in the global communicator unless
you pass it another MPI communicator upon initialization. It sounds like
the data isn't getting constructed in the adaptor the way you think it is.
You may want to try the Process Id Scalars filter to see where the data is
really located and add some print statements in the adaptor to verify the
behavior.

Best,
Andy