[Paraview] Reminder: ParaView community support is transitioning to discourse.paraview.org

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Jun 6 10:15:27 EDT 2018

Hi ParaView community,

This is just a reminder that we are transitioning our community support
forums to

https://discourse.paraview.org/

Discourse is now the preferred place to post new topics and help requests.
In just a week of operation there are already a good number of discussions
taking place there.

By the way, if you prefer interacting via mailing list, Discourse provides
a mailing list mode that you can enable by following the guide Utkarsh
posted:

Thanks!

Cory

--