[Paraview] color discretization of the legend

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Jul 30 10:04:34 EDT 2018

ParaView indeed lets you create color maps for your use case, but it's
a tad awkward. One can specify duplicate control points, each with a
different color. This makes it possible to have a sharp transition at
particular values. I have attached an example color map for your use
case. Import it by opening the Color Map Editor and clicking on the
Choose preset tool button (the folder with a heart on it). Then, click
Import in the bottom left corner and load the file.

By the way, we recently transitioned to a discussion forum,
https://discourse.paraview.org. Please use that forum for other
ParaView questions.

Thanks,
CoryOn Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 5:15 AM Engelen, J. van (Joeri)