[Paraview] Paraview compiling issue

paul francedixhuit paul18fr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 08:15:25 EDT 2018

Thanks Pierre
Qt instead or Qt5 was the missing packagé
Nonetheless when i santé to compile using moi I've new error ?

Paul

CMake Deprecation Warning at ThirdParty/IceT/vtkicet/CMakeLists.txt:14
(CMAKE_POLICY):

   The OLD behavior for policy CMP0017 will be removed from a future version

   of CMake.

   The cmake-policies(7) manual explains that the OLD behaviors of all

   policies are deprecated and that a policy should be set to OLD only under

   specific short-term circumstances.  Projects should be ported to the NEW

   behavior and not rely on setting a policy to OLD.