[Paraview] Paraview compiling issue

paul francedixhuit paul18fr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 06:32:07 EDT 2018

Dear all
I'm compiling paraview on a centos release, and I meet the issue hereafter
... How to fix it?

Thanks for any help

Paul

CMake Warning at CMake/ParaViewMacros.cmake:268 (message):

   Valid QT_XMLPATTERNS_EXECUTABLE not specified.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

   CMake/ParaViewPlugins.cmake:850 (generate_htmls_from_xmls)

   Plugins/AcceleratedAlgorithms/CMakeLists.txt:13 (ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN)

CMake Warning at CMake/ParaViewMacros.cmake:268 (message):

   Valid QT_XMLPATTERNS_EXECUTABLE not specified.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

   CMake/ParaViewPlugins.cmake:850 (generate_htmls_from_xmls)

   Plugins/AnalyzeNIfTIReaderWriter/CMakeLists.txt:26 (ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN)