[Paraview] ParaView 5.4.1 | Segmentation Fault

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jan 31 07:48:52 EST 2018

Thomas,

Check your graphics drivers. You can use tools like `glxinfo` to tell
you which OpenGL version is supported. ParaView now requires 3.2 or
newer. If you cannot upgrade your graphics drivers, you can use
software OpenGL implementation packaged by ParaView binaries as
follows:

.../paraview --mesa

Hope that helps,
Utkarsh