[Paraview] display problems paraview

Ott Richard richard.ott at erdw.ethz.ch
Wed Jan 31 06:09:36 EST 2018

Hi,

I am having problems using paraview because the whole window doesnt display properly. Meaning that the upper bar with File View etc is not displayed, but when I move the courser where the symbols should be the drop down menu shows up. Also the whole window seems slightly unfocused. Some buttons are where they are supposed to be and some arent really where they appear to be. It's very weird. I tried different paraview version etc and always have the same problem.
I've attached a screenshot to this mail.

It works totally fine on my other computer...

Best,
Richard

Richard Ott
ETH Zürich