[Paraview] Scaling View Question

Adam Dershowitz adershowitz at exponent.com
Wed Jan 17 23:05:25 EST 2018

I have a view with a number of different objects in it.  For example, assume that there are a number of cylinders sitting on a plane.  I want to increase the scale in the Z-axis so that I can better compare the objects.  Is there any way to increase the scale for the whole view?
I know that for each object I can increase the z-scale in the Transforming Properties box.  And that is exactly what I want to do, except I just would like to be able to do it for the whole view, instead of having to do it for each object separately, one by one.  I want everything in the view to be scaled in the Z-axis by the same amount.  So, it would look the same as if I were to go to each object and put in that new scale value.
I have searched around but haven’t been able to find a way to do that.

Any suggestions?  Did I miss an option somewhere?

Thanks,

-- Adam