[Paraview] Reading netCDF files Earth models

Manochehr Bahavar manoch at iris.washington.edu
Wed Jan 17 18:27:23 EST 2018

Hello,

I am trying to see if I can visualize my netCDF Earth models (longitude, latitude,depth) using ParaView. I have been able to load the models, with the "Spherical Coordinates" option selected. However it appears that I now lose my coordinates and depth values and as a result to extract a subset, I have to use the depth index (not the actual depth value). Is there a way to preserve the latitude, longitude and depth values and work with ParaView using the actual values (not their index) directly?

Thank you,

—manoch