[Paraview] Reading group of pvti files: vtkImageData is static over time

Ahmad . super_achie at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 08:27:00 EST 2018

Was about to create a new question about this, but I remembered I had asked it already a few months back ;-)

However I didn't receive a reply unfortunately.

Does anyone have a clue? I also opened an issue about this on gitlab: https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/17698

There are also the files that demonstrate the issue.

Cheers!