[Paraview] Scaling cylinder glyph's radius and height individually

Ahmad . super_achie at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 07:43:47 EST 2018

Just want to add that a programmatic (C++) solution is preferred rather than using the GUI

I have a C++ pipeline where I can set the properties of the cylinder glyph with vtkSMPropertyHelper.

I have looked in filters.xml under vtkPVGlyphFilter source proxy (file located in <paraview_home>/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/SMApplication/Resources) to see what my options are, but there is only one "SetInputArrayToProcess" that takes a vector attribute as input; nothing about a vector specifically for orientation..

Suggestions on how to handle this issue, are very welcome; other approaches than mine as well!