[Paraview] Confirming that pvserver runs with OSMesa + OpenSWR driver on cpu only compute nodes

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 2 14:22:21 EST 2018

Hi Fabrizio,

in the shell where you launch your pvserver you could set the following
environment variables:

    export LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1 GALLIUM_DRIVER=swr

this is bash syntax, your shell may be different. When I do that I see
"SWR detected AVX" print in that shell when the connection to paraview
client is made.

Burlen