[Paraview] Teaser (Programmable filter) Not working

Mohammed Babiker en.mhdbabiker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 17:36:46 EST 2018

Dear Cory,
Thanks for your quick respond, I did what you said but a gain I got error massage  as shown below
ERROR: In C:\bbd\7cc78367\source-paraview\VTK\Common\ExecutionModel\vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx, line 809
vtkPVDataRepresentationPipeline (0000024B59BAEEC0): Input for connection index 0 on input port index 0 for algorithm vtkGeometryRepresentationWithFaces(0000024B5AC08230) is of type vtkTable, but a vtkDataSet is required.

ERROR: In C:\bbd\7cc78367\source-paraview\VTK\Common\ExecutionModel\vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx, line 809
vtkPVDataRepresentationPipeline (0000024B59BB4AA0): Input for connection index 0 on input port index 0 for algorithm vtkGeometryRepresentation(0000024B534FA090) is of type vtkTable, but a vtkDataSet is required.

ERROR: In C:\bbd\7cc78367\source-paraview\VTK\Common\ExecutionModel\vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx, line 809
vtkPVDataRepresentationPipeline (0000024B51452420): Input for connection index 0 on input port index 0 for algorithm vtkPVGridAxes3DRepresentation(0000024B593C64B0) is of type vtkTable, but a vtkCompositeDataSet is required.
 Regards.