[Paraview] Hello

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Feb 22 11:15:30 EST 2018

Hassan,

If you are interested in learning how to use ParaView for post processing, I recommend starting with the ParaView Tutorial (https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/The_ParaView_Tutorial). The tutorial does not talk about SU2 specifically, but it teaches basic techniques for visualization, including from CFD simulations.

SU2 can write out .vtk files, which ParaView can read. After learning the basics and you have more specific questions, we can help you with that.

-Ken