[Paraview] Using ParaviewWeb examples

Sgouros, Thomas thomas_sgouros at brown.edu
Mon Feb 19 15:59:44 EST 2018

Thank you. it would be great also to have pointers to normalize.css, and
the webpack and package configs for these examples. They are more like
puzzles than examples in their current state, with the challenge to find
all the missing pieces and guess how to put them together. Am I missing
some intro that steps me through those parts? Or is there a way to see the
whole example laid out with those other pieces? Maybe an npm install option
that will give me these examples on my disk?

I see fragments of examples on this page:
https://kitware.github.io/paraviewweb/docs/import.html , but apparently it
is not enough for me.

Thank you,

 -Tom