[Paraview] Visualize equdistant cell-centered data

Buesing, Henrik hbuesing at eonerc.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Feb 9 02:42:54 EST 2018

Dear Cory,

Thank you very much for your reply! I think, then I will build the new grid in my application already. With this I do not need to go through complicated post-processing steps.

Thank you!
Henrik

--
Dipl.-Math. Henrik Büsing
Institute for Applied Geophysics and Geothermal Energy

Mathieustr. 10        | Tel +49 (0)241 80 49907
52074 Aachen, Germany | Fax +49 (0)241 80 49889

http://www.eonerc.rwth-aachen.de/GGE
hbuesing at eonerc.rwth-aachen.de