[Paraview] Broken Streamlines

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Feb 7 12:23:27 EST 2018

Hi,

You may want to try playing with some of the advanced options for computing
streamlines (click on the gear button in the upper right corner of the
parameters for the filter).

If that doesn't help, you may want to share your dataset so that we can
investigate. Also, is this a 2D simulation? It may be that the streamline
is going out of the plane of your grid and therefore terminating.

--Andy

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 12:06 PM, Steytler, Louis Louw <steytle1 at illinois.edu