[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: Make animation from steady state result

Andrew Parker andy.john.parker at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 2 04:44:23 EST 2018

Cory,

As a follow up.  Can I ask if it would be possible to do all that is
suggested on Scott's page:
https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Advanced_Tips_and_Tricks#
Animating_a_static_vector_field

Along with all of your additional steps below from your last post (be great
to add these to Scott's page), entirely in pvpython or pvbatch?  I make use
of the anaconda version from here: https://anaconda.org/conda-forge/paraview

Would it be possible do you think to script all of this? I have not tired
it yet I should add just checking for show stoppers before I begin.
Thanks,
Andy