[Paraview] Registering new renderer in RenderView

Léo Pessanha leonardopessanha74 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:30:23 EDT 2018

Hi!

Is it possible to register a new renderer in the RenderWindow of a
RenderView?

By register I mean to add a new Renderer and make it receive the changes in
the pipeline

So far I've done some research and found out that the RenderView has a
RenderWindow and the RenderWindow has a RendererCollection with 3 Renderer's

1 Renderer is the "main" that shows the data
1 Renderer serves the Orientation Axes
1 Renderer I could not find the reason for it

I'd like to add more Renderer's to the collection and those added working
as and along the main one. *Is it possible?*

I can't find help understanding some differences between the Renderer's:

"Layer"  - 0,1, 2 and so on
"Pass" -  Exists x NULL

Any help explaining how this structure works would be helpful too!

Leonardo Pessanha
Laboratory of Computational Methods in Engineering
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - COPPE
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil