[Paraview] Making a programmable apply by default

Andreyev, Andrey andrey.andreyev at corvidtec.com
Wed Aug 8 12:05:13 EDT 2018

Hello all,

I have a structural code that writes XDMF files and in order to speed up
visualization we're writing some python scripts. In order to make things
easier, we have also written a programmable filter to apply to the
pipeline. As of right now, we have to copy the python code into the
programmable filter box all the time. Is there a way (via xml or other but
without compiling) to make the python code load directly after the XDMF
reader?

Thank you in advance!
Andrey

--