[Paraview] Volume rendering rectilinear data

Weiguang Guan guanw at rhpcs.mcmaster.ca
Fri Apr 27 12:23:03 EDT 2018

Hi David,

Thanks for confirming it. Does Kitware have a plan to implement volume
rendering for rectilinear volume? You see the spectrum from
vtkImageData, to vtkRectilinearGrid, vtkStructuredGrid --- volume
rendering is implemented on both ends but not for the middle one, which
is a bit odd to the user.

Best,
Weiguang