[Paraview] PROBLEM WITH CUSTOM FILTER

Miguel Aguirre aguirre.utn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 08:58:26 EDT 2018

Hello,

It is on Paraview 5.4.0 and it happens also on 5.5.0

I have attached a very simple pvsm file with a programmable source followed
by a filter. When I try to create a single Custom Filter containing this 2
operations (the source+the filter), it crashes. Sometimes it does not
crashes but the new custom filter is not available on the filter
alphabetical list. Does the Custom Filter accepts a programmable source as
input ?

Thanks in advance

PS : i have created several other custom filters but i have to load them
every time I open a session. is it possible to make an autoload ?
(something like the autoload of the plugins)

Miguel