[Paraview] Serial & Parallel - Scientific Data

Léo Pessanha leonardopessanha74 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:41:24 EDT 2018

Thanks again, Utkarsh!

I believe I understand the difference now.

This is not happening for me because all my file are simple legacy .VTK
files. Right?

XML formatted files have this capacity even though they are not *.P + (VTS,
VTI, VTR)*

1. How to transform my simple legacy VTK files in XML file format? Only
rewriting them from the begginning?

2. Any thoughts on XML written files versus .PVTK generated by ParaView
when saving data?

Thanks in advance,
Leonardo Pessanha
Laboratory of Computational Methods in Engineering
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - COPPE
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil